For teachers: event log
In the event log, teachers can follow different events that occur during the assignment for the student. At the top, the teacher can filter to see specific students' events.
In the Event Log, there are four different colors.
Blue - Information color
Red - Warning color
Orange - Teacher forces submission
Green - Student submits the test
- Closed the assignment - Instead of submitting the assignment, the student pressed X in Trelson Assessment and no submission will be generated in Google Drive, but the student can log in and fulfill the submission.
- Lost connection to the assignment - Student lost internet connection. The student can continue to write the assignment, but all savings are made locally. When the student regains the connection, everything in the assignment is automatically saved to the cloud again.
- Started the assignment - The student starts the test
- Paused the assignment - When the teacher sets a time limit in minutes on a test (See default settings), the teacher can also activate the possibility for the student to pause the assignment .
- Resumed the assignment - Either after the student has closed it, the student has paused it or the teacher has forced submission and then the student has been resuming the assignment .
- Has restored the connection to the test - The student has regained connection to the assignment.
- Forced to submit the assignment (stopped by the teacher) - The teacher can stop a student's assignment from the student list inside Trelson .
- Submitted the assignment - The student has submitted the assignment.