Match with drag and drop
1. Create an exam or assignment as you usually do.
2. Click on modules and add form.
3. Change the name from Form to the name you would like and then click add and add Question.
4. Choose question type and scroll down to Match with drag and drop
5. In the first part you write which items/words/concepts that can be dragged. In the example below you see some verbs and some nouns that the student needs to drag to the correct word class.
You can also add a picture by clicking the icon for pictures in the middle. Now you are able to search for pictures in your Google Drive and add them. If you screenshot a picture you need to download it to your computer and then upload it to your Google Drive before you are able to add it. Make sure you name the screenshot before you save it - it will make it easier for you when you search for a picture in your Google Drive.
6. In the following part you add the options where the items/words/concepts can be dropped to.
To add automatic grading you click on the wheel in the headline of the assignment and tick the box automatic grading. Then click set score and add how many points you think one correct answer is worth. To change -1 to 1 you need to click just outside the box with -1 then you are able to change the numbers by clicking on the arrows.
Remember to click OK and then SAVE.
7. When the student opens the assignment it looks like the picture below and the student is able to drag the words into the two boxes.
8. If you added automatic grading the result shows up in your Google Drive and looks like this: