If you want to work on an assignment or exam during several lessons, send the assignment/exam back via Trelson.
1. Create the assignment/exam and enter an end date in Trelson as far in advance as you think the students need.
2. The students, for example, write their assignment on Monday and hand it in. On Wednesday and Friday you would like to continue.
3. You send back an assignment/test to an individual student by clicking on the three dots at the far end of the student's name and clicking undo submission.
4. You send an assignment/exam back to the whole class by ticking the box above all the students' names and then clicking undo submission.
5. Remember to change the pin code when the lesson is finished. Otherwise you risk that the students continue at home!